Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Writing Exercise on Hold - Temporarily


Here it is the second of May and I've not written a single word.

Lightning struck the power pole at my place on Monday and took out my computer and everything else plugged into the power strip at my desk.

Lightning photo by JohnGlenn513   http://mrg.bz/IC75ut

I'm using a borrowed laptop right now but will be out of commission until I am able to replace the computer. I'm hoping that will happen before the weekend is out. Until then, those of you who are writing with me in May, please carry on and I'll catch up (hopefully) when I get the new computer.

I'm eager to hear what you are writing this month. I know there are some great stories simmering away in you. Let's get them out there!

Down but not out
Nadia



.

No comments:

Post a Comment