Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

End of the Rainbow - Not Hardly


No, there’s no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. But, I have finally found the spot where the beams of color meet the ground. You might say I’m looking down from cloud nine at the end of the rainbow but that, too, would be a wrong assumption. You’ll notice from my wordiness here that I am a rambler, I’m certain I've mentioned that before. My publisher and editor have each noted that very thing. Thank heavens for them as they have saved me from my verbose self!

What’s my point? I have exciting news to share. My paranormal short story, Ziggy Returns, will be available on Amazon tomorrow. It’s the first piece of fiction I've had published. I’m lucky that I found the perfect publisher to handle my crazy style. To be an author with Master Koda Select Publishing means so much to me because Kim Mutch Emerson and her entire team worked with me, as they do with all their authors, to bring out the best of my Ziggy tale.

I am anxious about it going live, as most first time authors are, I imagine. Excited, yet, apprehensive that it will be out of the shadows of my hard drive and sitting under the lights at Amazon where anyone with a mind to can pick it up and read it.

I’m blessed to have the support of close family and friends who have pushed me along this journey. Now that I can see the end of the rainbow, it’s only the beginning…surely, there is another rainbow with a pot of imaginary gold to be found!

Thank you to my publisher, Kim Mutch Emerson at Master Koda Select Publishing. My editors, Arlene O’Neil & DeEtte Beckstead Anderton are absolute dreams come true and I’d love to chain either of them to the leg of my desk where I’d keep them forever. Just don’t tell them I said that!


 ~~~


If you've a mind to, please have a look at Amazon tomorrow for Ziggy Returns: A Short Tale. 
I’d love to hear what you think of the story.
~~~






4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations my friend!
    I get up early, so I just may be the first one over at Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pat! That means a lot coming from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. My comment didn't come through, so I will repeat it :) I am super excited for the release of your first published work. This is the beginning of something wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your comments languishing in the back room, Kim! They weren't there last night. They must've really been hiding. ;-) Yay for the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete